Arbonne Protein Shake, in the simplest of terms, is basically a meal replacement shake. The manufacturers of such shakes usually market it as a diet supplement. This particular shake is primarily targeted to consumers with objectives of either losing weight or participating in a bodybuilding program.
How does it work?
Composed of around 20 grams of vegan protein, and 20 to 22 different types of minerals and vitamins, the Arbonne Protein Shake does an exceptional job of replacing the nutrition of meals.
There are usually 3 different sources of dairy free protein included in the shake such as cranberry, rice, and pea, all of which are easy to digest and high in fiber. 9 grams of sugar are also added to the shake to provide carbohydrates. To help put things in perspective, a teaspoon has about 4 grams. So, that´s about 2 teaspoons of sugar. However, mild irritants such as magnesium oxide are also present in the shake.
What are the ingredients present in the shake?
The shake is primarily made of 3 key ingredients and they are;
- Cranberry Protein: The shake consists of ground up shells of cranberry that are quite high in fiber. However, they don´t rank too well in the protein department.
- Corn Starch: Corn starch has been included as an ingredient in the product mainly because it helps in thickening the surrounding ingredients. The corn starch is usually extracted from corn grain.
- Inulin: Inulin is a type of fiber that is produced by plants. It is high in fiber and does an excellent job of substituting many ingredients.
- The other ingredients that can be found in the Arbonne Protein Shake are Pea protein isolate, sugar cane, sunflower oil, xanthan gum, gum acacia, cocoa powder, stevia leaf extract, rice protein, natural chocolate flavor and flax seed.
Benefits and Advantages of Arbonne Protein Shakes
- Arbonne Protein Shakes are usually taken by people that are looking to lose weight and rightly so. Although the calorie count on these shakes usually varies according to the flavor, most of the shakes contain as little as 90 calories. The shake also has only around 15 grams of carbs per serving. Therefore, when used as a meal replacement, the shake helps one reduce a considerable amount of calorie intake. Hence, it is effective in helping one reduce weight.
- The Arbonne Protein Shake can also be used by vegetarians and people on a vegan diet. The manufacturers of the product have ensured that the product doesn´t use any animal product.
- The name of the shake itself should give everything away. Since the shake contains as much as 20 grams of protein derived from rice bran, golden pea, and cranberry, one can be assured of getting a good amount of protein from the shake, giving one the energy to perform bodybuilding exercises and task.
- Arbonne Protein Shake has been deemed as a natural product. Ingredients such as kelp, ginseng, and alfalfa, have been sweetened with stevia to agree better with one´s taste buds. The makers have paid special attention to not adding artificial ingredients such as sweeteners and colors to the product.
- Since the Arbonne Protein Shake contains around 20 to 22 different types of minerals and vitamins, one can be assured of one´s well-being. The Shakes are identified to be high in protein and low in cholesterol and fat.
Does the consumption of Arbonne Protein Shake have any potential side effects?
Well, no product on the market can be deemed ideal. The Arbonne Protein Shake might not necessarily agree with everyone. There have been reports of people suffering from diarrhea, bloating, constipation, vomiting, cramping, and gas after the consumption of Arbonne Protein Shake.